instagram

Me, modeling? Woaaaaaa.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So I check my Facebook mail and the Stake Young Men's president happened to send me a message...and this is what it said:

Hi Ariana, 
My wife is looking for an interim model or two to showcase a couple of dresses from her website. Wondering if you or your sister would be interested in helping her out. She won't be able to pay you much, but she'll make you dinner :). It would also be a good opportunity to showcase your talent in photography. 
The website link is below if you want to see the dresses. If you're not interested, let me know who you think might be a good fit. 
http://www.girlsbestfriend.ca/ 
Thanks,Rod

OH MY GOODNESS. Can i scream?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I mean, c'mon, I am nowhere near close to having a model's body, but I do practice posing for pictures just because when I do my photography I have to teach my models how to pose. BUT THIS IS SOOOO GREAT!!!!!! I am so excited! What a great opportunity! It was so unexpected. I feel so blessed right now :)

Oh, and the best part about it is that the dresses are MODEST. Oh yeaaaaa. Read the "About Us" page on their website. The first paragraph is about modesty and standards and virtue. AAAAAMEN.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
31.05.11

1 comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .