instagram

Mormon Prom!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

So Holly told me the actual photographer cancelled on them so she asked me to be the photographer at the Prom. WHAT WHAAAAAT!!!! Right in time, I get to put the new SLR to practice!

Did I mention that someone asked me to this prom too? Haha, yea Kenny called me one Sunday and asked if I would go with him. I'm too old to be there, but whateves.

So now I had to juggle taking photos of others and still paying attention to my date. Thankfully Kenny was very understanding of that :]

Here are some of my faves:



Aww, look he brought me a bouquet :)


They're cute. Zibuano and his gf!


Me Don Valley loveliesss


Ma boys right durrrrr


Ahaaaa my favourite!


My brodurrrrrr


ROFL. I love the Bernal brothers.


My EGG


Presidendt Burns was impressed with this picture. He said I got everyone off the dance floor and back on with just the wave of my hand. HA! I work magic :)


Ahahaaa John and the ladies.


I love President Burns!


Yeup, fun night!

Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
20.o5.11



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .