Choir: Spirit of God
"as Jesus descends with His chariot of fire! We'll sing and we'll shout with the armies of heaven. Hosanna, hosanna to God and the lamb!"
- "Lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine"
- In your life, what have you come to know? And how did you come to know it?
- Now we are "re-learning" to know Him
- 1. How do you recognize the Spirit?
- "will give all I possess to receive this great joy!"
- "I'm afraid that I will never feel the Spirit this strong again..." - if you let the Spirit be a part of your life, then it will never leave you.
- "Where are your waters of Mormon? Where's your beautiful place?"
- 2. How do you know the Book of Mormon is true?
- Make an effort! - Dedicate your life to building the Lord's kingdom.
- Can you see what the Lord has planned for you? Recognize that if things don't happen the way you wanted, it's because Heavenly Father has something special saved especially for you!
- We can have eternal life if we want it, but we cannot want nothing more!
-3. How can I come to know of the plan Heavenly Father has for me?
- What are your top 10 Priorities?
- Make a plan and live it the best you can
- Don't let the adversary smile. Get back on the path.
- God is working harder than we are to help us get back.
-4. How will I come to know of the Father and His Son?
- This is our purpose in life!
- As long as you are proud, you cannot know God.
- Quote: "to become ours is to become like Him" (reminder: get the real quote)
- By recognizing the Lord's hand, the more involved He will be in your life****
^ (In my journal there's a side note to blog about the above: It's an everlasting effect! The more you seek to recognize the Lord's hand in your life, the more involved He will be, and the more we recognize it again and again. We need to be able to recognize and appreciate these blessings.)
- WE DO KNOW HIM!! If we ever question if He knows us, all we have to do is ask: (A Child's Prayer: Heavenly Father, are you really there? And do you hear and answer every child's prayer? Some say that heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray.)
- DO I KNOW MY WORTH AS A DAUGHTER OF GOD?!?!?!?!
- There's a humbling thing about asking
- "nothing will be more startling to us than crossing the veil and realizing how much we know our Heavenly Father. We know Him!"
- His embrace is waiting for us!
- Ariana Rae Limas ♥☮♫
live well . laugh hard . love big .