instagram

Good-bye President & Sister Eyre!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today was the last Mission President Fireside with President and Sister Eyre. Wow, I cannot believe it has been three years already! That also means three years since the Callisters have left. Time flies. 

We weren't sure if the new president would be holding firesides or not, so Laura and I made sure that we took pictures with all our missionaries. Plus the East and West missions were going to be combined so our missionaries might get transferred really far.....

Hermana Crosby!!!
I absolutely LOVE this missionary! 
She's so awesome and she always knows how to make me laugh :)


Elder Wraaaaay!
He was a greenie in our ward :)


Elder Arcilla!!
This guy is like our brother!! He is the bomb. I love making fun of him:

Elder Arcilla: Ahhh no, i don't like pictures!

Me: Pfff whatever! You're always checking your reflection in the car window!
Elder Arcilla: SHUT UP!
Me: tsk tsk...that's not Elder-like.


Yeeeus by brodaaaaah


With Sis. Eyre!



Laura's music teacher: Elder Hall!!!
This guy is tooooo funny. We share stories.


We be cool.


DEWEY!!!


Eldaaaaaah! Elder Wheeler taught us ASL.
Oh how I miss those classes!


TWINS!


Kinikini!!! Haha, yes his name makes me laugh.


With President Eyre!


Daddy-O and President


My testimony about these missionaries: they're heroes. They really are. They sacrifice 18 months to 3 years to serve the Lord and spread the Gospel. I have come to learn of how much love they have for the gospel and the love they have for the people they preach it to. It amazes me so much. That's why I want to serve because  I want to be like them.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
12.o6.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .