instagram

MGCI Beach Reunion

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The past few months I have had the opportunity to help plan a summer reunion for the MGCI 2009 graduates. I only get to see my high school crew a few times a year, and the other high school peeps like none. So I was extremely excited to be a part of this and see everyone. 

Habs & Sims


Oh how I miss my crew (Sims is the one taking the photo)


This be my girls right here :)


And I haven't seen these guys since graduation :o


Like my nail polish? Aryana, Arrius, and I got our nails done two days ago. 
I chose the colour specifically for this reunion :)


The sunshine and the morbid. Oh how I love her.


:)


Volleyball! What what!



Pizzaaaa


Touseeeeeef! 
My goodness, we were in the same class in the 1st and 2nd grade.
But we only became close in our last year!


These be my people.
Well, some of them.
Haha, MGCI has quite a large population. This isn't even a quarter of the whole lot!



- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
30.o7.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .