instagram

This puts a smile on my face.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I wrote this girl, Jayden Cartwright, who takes super amazing photography, and told her how much I loved her photos. During YSA Conference I get a text from Facebook that she finally messaged me back!


Hey lady!
How come I am just reading this now?! ODDDDDDD. Thank you so so much!! It means so much to me that you think that! I really appreciate it. I also have creeped you [many, many a time] and you have a great eye!! i am always impressed with how you aren't ashamed of being a LDS girl at all, and how everyone can tell that you have that light about you. KEEP IT STAYING STRONG! bahaha. but really, I admire that about you! Did i mention that you are also super goooorgeous?! Just thought I would let ya know.Thanks again, that is super kind of you.-JKC.[ps] I also enjoy how you do your album names like I do! Suuuuper presh





Ohhhhh. Myyyyy. Goodnessss! That put the biggest, fattest smile on my face! I honestly felt like a celebrity just commented on my photography! I was so happy! And especially when she told me that there's a light about me...coming from her, I was like WOW. Cause there's this thing I quote about photography: "the talent to capture beauty in the things that go unnoticed". When you're a photographer, you take photos in a way to show the value of things. And when I look at Jayden's photography I could tell that she is just an amazing person to those she's around and has an amazing light that allows everyone to love her. So when she said that I was like :o :o :o LOOOOL. Yes, celebrity-just-talked-to-me type expression.


- Ariana Rae Limas ♥

live well . laugh hard . love big .
17.o7.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .