instagram

All-day cupcake making!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

After 9.5 hours, we finally finished the cupcakes.

It was Melissa, Aryana, Sara, and Jezreel who helped out. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Melissa and her extremely genius baking skills came in handy with this mass baking. Whewwww!

These are my oh-so-famous Black Devil Cupcakes!
After the cupcakes cooled down we put an icing sugar star on top of them.
To see an online recipe of Black Devil Cupcakes click here


And then we had to box them by table. Aren't they pretty?!


I had extremely good time hanging with these ladies. I was so pooped by the end of it though! And when I finally got home the house was chaotic!! My aunts were over discussing last minute things. Oh my goodness, there is still so much stuff to get done for tomorrow!!! PANIC PANIC PANIC ATTACK!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
o4.o8.11

1 comment

  1. WHY AM I JUST SEEING THESE POSTS NOW????? LOVE YOU AT!

    ReplyDelete

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .