instagram

I feel so ditched.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So super early this morning I went along with dad and Laura to the Stake Centre.

Why?

BECAUSE THEY'RE LEAVING FOR NAUVOO!!!

I love love love the youth. 
I love being around them.
I love hanging out with them.
(Wonder why I feel like such an odd one in YSA?)

Oh how I wish I could go with them!
When I went to Nauvoo I was 14 and I didn't exactly have the same appreciation for the gospel as I do now.
I was young and didn't have such a mature mind.
It was also my first Leadership conference so I felt really little compared to everyone else.
But if I could go now.......
I love all the youth that are going. That's where my closest group of friends are!
I would have had such a more amazing time with them!
And now that I have a deeper love and understanding of the Gospel
I think it would have benefited me more now than it did then.

BUT, I can't go because Pres. Burns said so.
BUT, that doesn't mean I can't help out and support :)

I took their pre-departure photos
(But they got deleted because my SD card was being dumb)

And Rod got me help check them out. 
I was in charge of checking off the youth from 
Don Mills, Don Valley, Scarborough, and Bayview wards 
Along with their passports before they got onto the bus.
Hoorah, because those are my wards :)
Those are where most of my friends are.

And then when I finally watched them board the bus;
I saw the Cotillion get on and all sit near each other.
Laura, John, Jared, Andres, Jezreel, Holly, Jason.
Yes, I was touched that they were all hanging together.
And yes, I did feel left out. LOLLLL.
I love them so much. 
I WANNA BE CALLED AS A LEADER IN THE YOUTH PROGRAM!!!!!
I'm excited for them to come back because I can't wait to hear their testimonies on Sunday :)

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
16.o8.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .