instagram

IRC Stuff, say what?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


I was invited to attend the Institute of Religion Council (IRC) meeting today. Dun dun dun. Well, only because I’m working on the Institute kick-off video...and they want me to be in charge of one of the stations for activity. I also did a whole bunch of interviews for the video today as well. WOOT WOOT! I interviewed Jasmine Rodziewicz, John Kay, Michael Ojelade, and Scott Davenport. Mmm, they had some REALLY deep things to say. I can’t wait to put this thing together!! If you have NO clue what I'm talking about, read the last paragraph of this post

Ahaaa and then after I asked Michael to randomly rap for me...you know, just in case I want to put something fun in the video. He said he needed a beat, so I got my sister to do it LOLOLOLOL!





Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .