instagram

Last practice. Breaaaathe breaaaathe.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

We finally got the Cotillion dresses today. Can you say late? The party is in 2 days O_O.

Our last practice was the dress rehearsal and Shirin came with us to critique. We really needed her to be there since she's a dancer. Hopefully someone will listen to what she has to say if they're not gonna listen to me, right?

We got a SUPER AWESOME rehearsal done...minus the fact that Jared dropped me at the end -.-" But other than that it was pretty much perfect!! This excites me greatly!!



After Cotillion practice I had to go home and get my stuff ready because I was sleeping over at Aryana and Melissa's tonight. We're going to bake cupcakes allllllll day tomorrow! Oh mannnn.

Aryana and I had a great time together though! We were talking about Neopets and the good times I had with that in my childhood. She even re-made an account so she could play some of the games!! We also talked about dating...and she has officially challenged me to find someone to take on a group date by her birthday. Ummmm, who am I gonna ask?! 

Before we went to bed she read this story about a wooden puppet. I forget what it was called but it was very touching! It was basically about our worth and how much God loves us for who we are because that's how he made us :')

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
o3.o8.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .