instagram

LAURA'S DEBUT!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Today was too freaking awesome (we got home from the party around 2ish, so clearly this post was written way after...)

ANYWHO, I must say I love Laura's Cotillion so freaking much. I love love love them all to a trillion bits and pieces, every single last one of them! They are the best!!!

Here's some of the highlights:

Getting our hair done!





Helping each other get ready!


 

The center pieces my momma worked so hard on!



Me loveliessss!




She sooooo beautiful!



























For more pictures:
Album 1
Album 2
Album 3
Album 4
Album 5


Laura`s Debut Slideshow!



The Grand Cotillion Waltz!!!



18 Roses Video



18 Roses Dance!!!!



SUCH A FUN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
o5.o8.11

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .