instagram

Seminary promo! WOOT!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

After church Melissa Popiel, the new seminary teacher (and my visiting teacher), wanted to speak to me and a few others about seminary. She felt that she wanted to reach out to every seminary student by sending some of the seminary graduates to challenge them to come to seminary every morning. 

Guess who I`m companions with?

....JARED. 

Hahahaha, oh this is going to be interesting.

Melissa let us choose who we should visit. 
Jared and I were the only companionship with no access to a car
so I made sure we picked the ones that would be easy to reach and easy to contact.

Andrew & Rouzine Dapat
John & Nicole Zibin
Clint Cassells
Sebastian Gelvez

Melissa had picked up some stones from a river while she was vacationing in Italy.
She had written their initials under each one and labelled it their prayer rock.
With each rock came a quote about prayer.


Our job was to give it to them and testify about seminary and encourage them to go.

I'm grateful for this opportunity because I LOVE SEMINARY! Seminary is one of the major things that has helped me gain my own testimony. It has been such a blessing in my life and I'm grateful for this chance to let the other youth know that and encourage them to make it a big part of their lives as well. 

HOORAY FOR SEMINARY!

Get into seminary.
Learn the things that can
make you happy now and forever.
(See Alma 37:35)

Ameeeeen to that!

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
14.o8.11


Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .