instagram

D&C 52:33

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

From last night's scripture study:

D&C 52:33
"...one man shall not build upon another's foundation, neither journey in another's track".

This just reminded me a lot about how unique Heavenly Father makes us. Often, there are times where I am comparing myself to others thinking I can't do what they can do so I'm not as good of a person. But whenever that topic of self-worth arises, I'm always reminded that Heavenly Father has different missions for all of us. I may not be doing things other people are doing, but as long as I'm doing what is right and following the promptings of the Spirit, then I'm doing what Heavenly Father is asking of me, not matter what that task may be and no matter how different. It just got me thinking that if I'm going to serve a mission, I can't feel self-conscious about strictly teaching investigators, or doing other such things, just because that's how I see other missionaries doing it. I need to use my own tactics inspired by the Spirit, because maybe there will be people who will benefit from what I have to give, even if it's presented in a different way.

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
21.2.12

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .