instagram

Mormon.org

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today I made it a goal to finish my Mormon.org profile. I started it such a long time ago that my tag line was still "I'm 18 and I am a Mormon". Hahaha, I'm turning 21 and I haven't finished! I thought it was a perfect opportunity to feel the Spirit as I shared my testimony with others. Now I am just waiting for it to be published. Updates to come!

As for media fast...it is SO HARD! My sister and I have been watching our movie collection every opportunity we get to and now she's watching my favourite movies without me. My whole family is also constantly watching something so I'm kind of stuck trying to hide from it all. It's not as easy as the first time I did it. And I went on Facebook today too. Oh man. I had to check the Toronto LDS Institute page because I had to help someone start an LDS Single Adult page............at least I can say it was done because of church purposes.

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .