instagram

Such an inspiring story.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

As I was scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed this morning, I came across this video that two of my friends had posted:


It had me in tears! It is such an inspirational story. I just love how much love you can see between the son and the father. The first thing that popped into my mind when the father helped his son was our relationship with our Heavenly Father. We are all on this journey trying to reach our eternal goals and we are fortunate enough to have a Heavenly Father who loves us and is ALWAYS there by our side, whether it's cheering us on when we are doing well or lifting us up when we are struggling. It is such a beautiful story. Fortunately enough, we happen to be living this story on a day-to-day basis. There are most definitely struggles in my life but I am so grateful for my relationship with  my Heavenly Father that gets me through everything. I'm grateful that I have a Heavenly Father who listens to me and comforts we when I need it, and then quietly brings a burning in my bosom when I know I am doing what He wants me to do. When I think about how much love I have for Him and how incredibly huge His love is for me, it brings me to tears. Not only do I feel so fortunate to have a testimony of His existence, but I feel the need to reach out to those who don't. I can't imagine what it feels like to NOT know that there is a Father in Heaven watching over each and every one of us. All the more reason to share the Gospel and let everyone know that there is a Father in Heaven that loves them and there is a Saviour who is their best friend and loves them too. 

- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
1.o3.12

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .