instagram

Updates

Monday, March 26, 2012

I've been making a few changes here and there on my blog. Do you like my new header? I drew it myself ;) The inspiration came from my talented cousin, Marissa. Her old blog header was one she drew with all the things that described her. I thought it was a great idea and decided to try one myself. So you have:
- The Temple: because that's my goal

- My passions/interests: Softball (bat&ball), Baking (huge cupcake), Travelling (suitcases), Reading (books! notice how i included Comics, The Work and the Glory, and The Book of Mormon, representing different sides of me), Parties (the mask in vase, also showing my love for themed parties, decorating, and planning), Orchids (my favourite flower), Music (the keyboard), Dance (the silhouette ballerina), Photography (the camera), and the knowledge I know that I am a daughter of a King (the crown on top of the ballerina).

- On the right end you have a cartoon drawing of me. Ha-ha!

- The flags were to go with the theme of my new and fun background!

- The 3 stars represent my Filipino-ness (3 stars on the flag)

AAAAND...
I've decided that I want a nice signature instead of constantly copying and pasting:
- Ariana Rae Limas ♥
live well . laugh hard . love big .
26.3.12
So check below for the brand new one! Only difference is no date. Let me know what you think of the new updates :)

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .