instagram

Good-bye Jesse Burns

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Everybody, 'tis is Jesse Burns.

He has been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Manchester, England. He reports to the MTC in England this Wednesday May 16th and I'm going to miss him tons. We met at a Beehive & Deacon activity where we were the only ones who attended, and we've been friends ever since ♥ 

Jesse, I am going to miss you so much. Do you know how weird going to activities will be from now on without you? SO weird. I have NEVER heard of a youth/stake/ysa activity without a Jesse there with me. Who's going to dance with me during the YSA dances now?! I'm going to miss you brother! But I know you'll do such a fabulous job! You're a hard worker (LOL Cotillion spins! Impressive, I must say), you love the Gospel, and you care about your family and friends. You'll have no problem out in the field ;) ...but good luck with the food and your picky-ness :P Thank you for being a good friend and an amazing example. You are definitely a one-of-a kind person, so stay that way.

LOVE YOU ♥

Pic 1: Jesse being manly as I hug his arms.

Pic 2: We were once married, you know. He was a hockey player who fell in love with my Russian dancing.
Pic 3: Us being us.
Pic 4: We be chilling on a bounce relay. Indoors. With sunglasses.
Pic 5: Last time together 

P.S. Come home with a slight British accent.

P.P.S Or bring me home an English boy. I mean...what?

P.P.P.S I'll see you when I get back ;)




Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .