instagram

"The Simple Things" Sunday; Week 1

Sunday, May 6, 2012

School is officially done and I am starting my 52 weeks project!! Instead of taking pictures of myself or of another specific item, I decided I want to follow the theme from one of my favourite blogs: As Simple as That. I've already written about it, so you can read it here.

My simple thing from this week is this:


This weekend I had the opportunity to participate in a tree planting service project in Ajax. By the end of the day we were so pooped! Not to mention I was totally sick and sniffling all over the place. These are the amazing people I spent my whole day with. They are a few of my favourite people and this is the simple thing that makes me happy: just being able to laze around with them after being stuffed with Swiss Chalet and laugh it all off. There wasn't a moment we weren't laughing at this scene. They're pretty awesome.



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .