instagram

Good-Bye Jonathan Bernal!

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Everybody, 'tis is Jonathan Bernal.

He has been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Calgary, Alberta. He reports to the MTC this Wednesday (but is leaving Monday morning) and I'm going to miss this kid tons. We've been friends for a little over a year but it's definitely felt longer. This kid right here is my boy twin cuz our name is "Rae/Ray" and he was born right after me :) I love him and his family tons and tons.

Jonathan, you are going to do amazing. Over the time I've gotten to know you I've been blown away by your love and sincerity for the gospel. You have a rock solid testimony and I love having those spiritual conversations with you. You are such a good example and missionary to your friends so I have no doubt you'll do amazing in the field. I wish you all the best. I'm going to miss you so much. Keep your head high and chin up. It's been great watching you grow over the past few months. Agh, it's killing me inside that you're leaving (and that you got set apart this morning so I couldn't hug you anymore!! >.<)

LOVE YOU ♥

Pic 1: His farewell party.

Pic 2: Can't touch him! It's hard bahaha.

Pic 3: Looking through his phone for our pictures. I promise my head was not on an Elder!

Pic 4: Johnny, Laura, and I testing out his new phone.


Pic 5: 1960's Dance.

P.S. It made me happy when you said you were taking my sticky notes with you. That brings a super huge smile to my face.


P.P.S. I didn't get to write in your journal sooooo I am sending something your way to glue in.


P.P.P.S. Don't j-walk on your mish, bro. You j-walk like a baus, but it makes me look like a fool :P


P.P.P.P.S If butterflies happen to land on your shoulder, there is no need to freak out ;)




Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .