instagram

Hey hey it's been a while.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Life has been super hectic lately so I am sorry I have not written. But I just wanted to leave a short little entry that I know God loves me. Even though life has been hectic to the max, I see the blessings from Heavenly Father just flowing in. I can't even thank Him enough. A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about starting a new themed post called "A Smile a Day". This is my own little invention to keep me blogging constantly. But this didn't just come to me...I've been doing it for years in my mind. It has always stuck with me when general authorities tell us to write in our journals, or to count our blessings, or to look at life positively. In the past few years I have tried my best to follow that council and look at even the tiniest of blessings in life. For every "ughh why did that happen?", there are a few more "sigh, well at least..." :) Being able to keep that positive outlook has helped me feel more gratitude for the things that happen around me and be more happy with every situation that comes my way. Introducing "A Smile a Day", I will be sharing my lovely little moments that make me smile on a daily basis.

xoxo



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .