instagram

A Smile a Day | Friends for Eternity

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Here's my first A Smile a Day post.
May I say I am just SO GRATEFUL for my friends? I'm surrounded by some of the most spiritual people and I'm so lucky I can actually call them my best friends. They're amazing. Like I've mentioned before, I just got my mission call to serve in the Missouri St. Louis Mission. My bestie, Sara, told me her friend Audley-who also happened to be at my place when I opened my call- said he was so impressed to see so many righteous YSA together getting excited about a mission call and that it was so different from when he was our age. I am so grateful for the friends I have. I don't know what I would do without them. I am truly blessed to have such amazing examples that surround me. And so today I smile:) And you know what the amazing thing is? I get to keep these friends for eternity.



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .