instagram

Good-bye Stefanie Chen!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Everybody, 'tis is Stefanie Chen.
She has been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the California Oakland/San Francisco Mission. She reports to the MTC tomorrow, but has already left for Utah this morning. I am going to miss this chick tons and tons. I mean, as if her being away at BYU-H for 4 years was long enough, she’s going to leave for another 18 months.

Stef, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. You are probably so sick of hearing me say it to you bahaha. Your personality is just overly amazing and I am always just brimming with joy when I’m around you. Hence why I always miss your face so much when you leave me each time!! As I was looking for photos of you and me I just could not help but laughing out loud. We have had some GOOOOOOD times. Drooling over them beach boys, all those Fab Friday activities back in the day, getting lost at Kensington, arguing whose face was worst, and you just always providing your “comic relief” (BAHAHA, Priest/Laurel Conference Testimony Meeting 2008!). Dude, you are just the bombdiggity and I’m just going to miss you so much. The only thing that makes it easier is that I’ll be gone too. AND THEN WE CAN SISTER MISSIONARY WRITE EACH OTHER! Holllllla! Good luck out there. I’d say ‘enjoy that great California air’, but you’ve been exposed to Hawaiian air for 4 yrs it’s probably not even that big of a deal to you (haha jks). You are going to do so wonderfully. I just know it. You just have that wonderful spirit in you and it is CONTAGIOUS, woman!!!! You got this. Show ‘em who’s bauuuuus!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! ♥

Pic 1: I love my StefChen hugs. Presh.

Pic 2: After sister missionary clothes shopping

Pic 3: Last Friday together

Pic 4: YLC 2008. Right before she left me for Hawaii.

Pic 5: YW Camp 2008. Right before we went to the beach and drooled over those boys. BAHAHA.
Pic 6: Laura’s Debut. First summer together after soooo long.
Pic 7: After getting lost at Kensington. Still during the first summer together after so long.
P.S. Dang girl. You are going to wooooork it.
P.P.S If you haven’t already guessed, I think you are going to be one of the best missionaries out there.
P.P.P.S When I get back you better still be in Toronto. 

P.P.P.P.S Expect to be jumped on. As usual.



1 comment

  1. Sorry to hear your friend is leaving but good luck to her!

    I really enjoy reading your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    http://missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Issy (:

    ReplyDelete

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .