instagram

I love to see the temple, I went inside today :)

Saturday, April 13, 2013

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY!
I had the opportunity to go through the Toronto Ontario Temple to take out my endowments.
What an amazing experience it was.

I am so grateful to have a temple that is less than an hour drive away.
I am grateful for the temple and the saving ordinances we are able to do in them.
I am grateful that families can be sealed together for eternity.
And I am grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life.

Life is grand :)

People in attendance: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Stan the Man, Momma Fisher, Papi & Mami Bernal, Papa & Mama Burns, Melissa, Emily, Jared, Caroel, Pres & Sis Hynynen, Ate Des, Tita Imee & Tito Jerry, Tita Angie & Tito Madzy, Tita Jette & Uncle Don, Bishop & Sis Rae, Amy, and Sis. Fuller.

And a big thanks to my ladies who came to support even though they couldn't go in: Laura, Arielle, Sara, Holly, and Autumn. Love you girls!


Papi & Mami Bernal

Papi Bernal, Laura, and Stan the Man






Momma Fisher & Stan the Man :)


I am so grateful that he is so supportive and that we could be in the temple together :) I love him mucho

Tita Angie & Tito Madzy. Preee much my 2nd parents.




Jared!! He just got back from his mission!


Amy!! I love this girl to bits and pieces. She wasn't able to make it to my session, but she caught me in the change room as I was about to leave. Love her.

Parentals:)


Le sibs:)




Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .