instagram

Liebster Award

Monday, April 1, 2013

I had absolutely no clue what a Liebster Award was until Life and Times of a Student, nominated me for one. Thank you!




The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement  and encouragement to continue blogging.


The rules are as follows:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate. 
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.



11 Facts About Me:
1. I am an English major, but don't write like one.

2. My younger sister, Laura, is my best friend and I treat her like my own child.

3. I have an obsession with costumes and dressing up.

4. My biggest fear is losing people from my life.

5. I have a love for lists. 

6. I wish I knew how to belly dance.

7. A quarter of my wardrobe are clothes from 5-10 years ago.

8. I don't know much of anything since I've been stuck in the same bubble since forever.

9. I can't eat in front of people. I find it rude if I eat while they are talking (this is why my boyfriend always sits beside me instead ;))

10. I talk in my sleep. And I snore...sometimes. 

11. I have a habit of bringing up "poop" into my conversations. And I enjoy talking about it too with no shame.


11 Questions From Life and Times of a Student:
1. What's your favourite meal?
Steamy home-cooked dinners. Hands down.

2. Post the favourite photo you've ever taken, and why is it your favourite?
This is a hard one! I am a photographer and love most of my photos for one reason or another. But if I had to pick one, it would be this photo I took in the 11th grade. It is my favourite because it includes everything I stand for: a) My Young Women's Medallion - to remind me that the temple is my goal; b) My Young Women's Value Bracelet - to remind me of the values I have learned to develop in my life; c) One of my favourite scriptures (Mosiah 18: 8-10) which helps remind me what I need to do as a disciple of Christ.


3. What's your favourite cocktail?
I don't drink. 

4. What is your favourite book?
Another hard one for there are tons! But currently it is The Work and the Glory series by Gerald N. Lund.

5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you love to go?
The Philippines. I haven't seen my family there in 12 years.

6. What's your essential wardrobe item?
Earrings! I feel naked without them. 

7. What song would/did you have at your wedding?
Hmm. I would have a mash-up between A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. I have my reasons :)

8. Who's your favourite comedian?
Michael Ziegfeld! 

9. What do you love most about where you live?
It is so multicultural!!! Love, love, love that. I learn so much about other cultures without even having to step out of my own high school. 

10. How did you choose your blog name?
I like juxtapositioning :) (is there a formal literally term for putting two opposing words together? Probably.  This is an example of fact #1 haha). My blog title pretty much describes my life: sometimes it can be a complete chaos, but every little thing that contributes to that chaos is just so dear and lovely to me. It is supposed to help other bloggers realize that there life is the same--sometimes you just got to look out for the lovely a midst the chaos ;)

11. Would you prefer to have a dog or cat as your household pet?
DOG!...even though I am allergic to them. But I love them nonetheless. Cats can be so gross.


11 Questions From My Lovely Chaos:
1. What is your favourite outfit in your closet?
2. What would you do with $10,000?
3. If you could learn to play one instrument, what would it be?
4. You were asked to sing the anthem at a sports event. Which sport and which teams would be playing?
5. If there was one skill you wish you could, what would it be?
6. Who is your favouite person on earth?
7. Which blog to you go to for inspiration?
8. If I invited you to a costume party, what would you come as?
9. Would you rather go backpacking in Europe or go roadtripping across Canada?
10. What is one goal you want to achieve within the next 5 years?
11. If you could meet anybody, living or dead, who would it be?

Who I Have Nominated: 






1 comment

  1. I'm also an English Major, and definitely don't write like one! It's a shame you haven't seen you family in the Philippines in such a long time, hopefully you'll get to see them in the near future :)

    Great answers to the questions and thanks for accepting!

    Issy :) x

    ReplyDelete

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .