instagram

Mission Outfits!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WOO!! This morning Ate Des helped me pack and put my outfits together. 
I was practically crying. The outfits turned out better than I expected. SUCCESS! 
(I just kept saying that I shouldn't look in the mirror. The photos will satisfy me for now, but if I judge it in a mirror, I know I'll start being picky. So, NO MIRROR!)


Bolero: $10 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre
Blazer: $10 at Urban Planet, Scarborough Town Centre
Tank: $3 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre
Skirt: Dress from YSA Clothes Swap; turned into a skirt, taken in by Grandma


Cardigan: $5 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Jacket: $8 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Skirt: Hand-me-down from Neva; taken in by Grandma




Top: $18 at Zellers; East York Town Centre
Skirt: $10 at Honest Eds; Bathurst
White Cardigan: $6 at Value Village; Lansdowne
Grey Cardigan: $7 at Value Village; Lansdowne
Tank: $3 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre


Cardigan: $7 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Tank: $3 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre
Skirt: $10 at Honest Eds, Bathurst


Blazer: Gift from Stan; $40 at Dynamite, Scarborough Town Centre
Dress: $50 at M for Mendocino, Scarborough Town Centre
(note: I originally bought this dress for a party, not for the mission. Don't spend this much on an outfit!)


Top: $4 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Blazer: $10 at Urban Planet, Scarborough Town Centre
Skirt: $5 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre; taken in by Grandma


Top: $4 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Skirt: A skort turned into a skirt, hand-me-down from Neva; taken in by Grandma


Bolero: $10 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre
Cardigan: $25 at The Bay, Eaton's
Tank: $10 at Ardenes, East York Town Centre
Skirt: $5 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre; taken in by Grandma


Top: $7 at Value Village; Lansdowne
Skirt: $5 at EasyFit; East York Town Centre; taken in by Grandma


Blazer: $10 at Urban Planet, Scarborough Town Centre
Bolero: $10 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre
Top: $10 at Suzy Shier (I think?) Outlet; Orfus Road
Skirt: $5 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre; taken in by Grandma


Top: $4 at Value Village, Lansdowne
Skirt: $10 at Honest Eds, Bathurst; taken in by Grandma


Top: Christmas gift from Tita Mindy & Tito Henry, H&M
Skirt: $5 at EasyFit, East York Town Centre; taken in by Grandma


Cardigan: $25 at The Bay, Eaton's 
Tank: Christmas gift from Tita Gina
Skirt: $7 from Value Village, Lansdowne



Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .