instagram

#BecauseHeLives

Monday, April 6, 2015

My friend, Benjamin Wilson, is currently serving in the Calgary Alberta Mission. He is an online proselyting missionary and posted this up a couple days ago:
"Because He lives I can become like Him"

I LOVE that! Because of Jesus Christ and His Atoning sacrifice for each of us, we have the hope and every possible means through His power to become like Him. We can be perfected.

Elder Wilson sent this out as a challenge, and me being me I had to.
#CHALLENGEACCEPTED
Always.

You know what's awesome? 
Promptings from the Spirit + Spiritual gifts & God's talents =
SUPER AWESOME MISSIONARY OPPORTUNITIES!

In the span of a week and a half, we got this completed. Enjoy!



Mucho Lovin',
Ariana Rae Limas

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .