instagram

DIY Birthday Surprise

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It is Alex's birthday tomorrow! 

I wanted to do something special for him to show him how much I love him. 
Sooooooo I went to Cambridge to surprise him and sent him on a little scavenger hunt :)


 It started off with a little note on his front door.
Each note had an explanation of why I got him a certain gift +
a clue to where his next gift was.


He said he needed new clothes but didn't want me to get any for him because he can get discounts.
This was my next solution.
It's not much, but it's the least I can do when he is always buying me new clothes.
(Geez, he spoils me so much!)


A couple weeks ago I did the Colour Run. I was so sore afterwards! Gah. It was awful.
Alex asked me if I wanted a blessing, but realized he didn't have any consecrated oil on him.
I wanted to get him his own canister
(since he will soon be the only Priesthood holder in my household)
but I knew it wouldn't come in the mail on time.
So I decided to personalize one for him instead :)


Reese's Pieces are one of his favourite chocolates.
This pretty much speaks for itself.


Blue is Alex's favourite colour.
I thought why not get him a tie in his fave colour +bonus: one of the colours of our wedding?
I may have mentioned how ties remind me of fathers...


I am the cheesiest person. Oh gash. 
This is one side of his pillow case.

Here's the other side...

And above it I left him 100 sticky notes; each one stating what I loved about him.
My MTC Branch President committed us to write a list of 50 things I love about each companion.
I did it faithfully as a missionary.
I figured Alex is going to be my eternal companion;
I might as well list 100 :)


His last stop was outside by the pool with me.
And this deliciousness.


Mucho Lovin'
Ariana Rae Limas (soon-to-be del Mundo!)

Post a Comment

my lovely chaos © . QUINN CREATIVES DESIGN .